Guardians@Imperion.org
Only authorized Guardians members are allowed. Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guardians@Imperion.org
Only authorized Guardians members are allowed. Please login.
Guardians@Imperion.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT

+6
Chuck Anumia
Xoralundra
This Old Man
Tyrgalon
mickey340
Gwain
10 posters

Go down

NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT Empty NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT

Post  Gwain Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:42 pm

as meantioned we are starting up a new section where you can name what games you are playing and get a chance to recruit some of your friends from space project/imperion for your new game.

its funner with people you know.

mine. global agenda. type futuristic first person shooter, high on violence but next to no blood so can be done with kids as most enemies are robots and simply derez.

warning this game has a free trial that alows you to play for free forever, but you are limited to level 12. there are 4 types of characters and you can be male or female so they allow you up to 8 characters per account. all characters on one account share money so its a one person per account type of thing.

cost for full version (which allows better wepons and different levels as well as completing the quests) $29 but if you want to play ask me as they give those that are already playing a 30% cupoon code for giving out to thier friends (and it gets me a hat worthless but looks good on my char if i get 5 people to join)

Gwain
League Coordinator

Back to top Go down

NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT Empty Re: NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT

Post  mickey340 Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 am

Well as i have put forward before i play Requiem memento mori its MMORPG " http://www.playrequiem.com/ " free download and play
has the option to buy premium , outfits ,pets etc :.... A bit on the blood thirsty side so not good for kids has 17+ mature rating
Option for male and female chars , 4 races . Each char is separate from the other up to 8 on the one account /server there are 2 servers
i am mainly on valdes . Has guild / league ability as well , you can party up with anyone to do quests or just run together etc:........
If anyone wants i can help out in game !
some screen shots from my account :........................................

NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT Requie10
mickey340
mickey340
Professio Vinco
Professio Vinco

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrgalon Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 am

Visual Utopia, a very unique and amazing game. Small player base due to being a bit hard to get into without help. Also the creator and owner of the game is often screwing around the settings and options, changing something in the game every few months really. In a way it makes it interesting because you can never learn everything and thus get bored Razz

Features:
1. Never the same for very long, always something new.
2. In game map, not with the typical square system like in Travian and Tribal Wras.
3. Many worlds, frequent restarts, giving everyone a chance to be the best.
4. Currently a system were you can have 3 characters in place, allows you to test and try tactics/races. (one character per map only)
5. 6 races, all with different units, cost on sciences and abilities/features.
6. Alliances are called kingdoms, otherwise pretty much the same principle.
7. Magic, all kinds of spells ranging from rising the morale off your troops, to ending and restarting the world you are located on.

A old video about the game, the features and graphics have in some ways been improved/removed/changed, but it gives you an idea how the game map looks like in general. Tho the game in general has poor graphics compared to imperion, its the unique system of moving on the map and founding cities that makes it worth playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNLs2EXM9Ahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNLs2EXM9A

To contact me in the game you just write a message to Tyrgalon, its my main character in the game Smile I will gladly help out since its hard to get any kind of hold of the game without advise. It did have a tutorial but its not very good and outdated, its hard to make one for a game with so many small tricks and constant changes in the mechanics.

Tyrgalon
Guardian Influential
Guardian Influential

Back to top Go down

Post  This Old Man Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:14 am

I can see why it's 17+. That monster in the first screenshot is topless.

mickey340 wrote:Well as i have put forward before i play Requiem memento mori its MMORPG " http://www.playrequiem.com/ " free download and play
has the option to buy premium , outfits ,pets etc :.... A bit on the blood thirsty side so not good for kids has 17+ mature rating
Option for male and female chars , 4 races . Each char is separate from the other up to 8 on the one account /server there are 2 servers
i am mainly on valdes . Has guild / league ability as well , you can party up with anyone to do quests or just run together etc:........
If anyone wants i can help out in game !
some screen shots from my account :........................................

NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT Requie10
This Old Man
This Old Man
Guardian Contributor
Guardian Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:21 pm

just started playing caesary. undecided how good/bad it is. in many ways similar to Travian, but in many other ways not at all...lmao.

Anyhow...if you want to visit I'll be on server 8. Xoralundra's the name.

Xoralundra
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwain Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

ok ive stated this in the other forums but to keep in the topic.

lord of the rings online (lotro.com)

fantasy setting ive heard a lot compare it to wow. very good graphics, a TON of quests and good player interaction although you can go it alone for most of the game.

3 tiers of play
1. free to play,(f2p) most people choose this. you can still play for a LONG time with new stuff all the time. limitations. you are only allowed 2 characters per server, but as there are mulitple servers you can play as many chars as you want just they have to be in different worlds. areas need to be unlocked. certain quest areas need to be unlocked, you do this by saving up tp points you earn doing regular quests. it possible i hear to do everything a paying player does, but you have to work harder to get it. gold cap 2 gold (2000 silver or 200000 copper) can be removed but must spend tp points (earned in quests or bought with money) limited to 3 bags to carry stuff and the number of character traits (passive power ups) you can equip is limited compared to premium and vip players, but these can be unlocked by useing tp points. very quickly stated tp points (turbine points) are available through quests and the game is quite frankly available to play everything for free, its just a lot faster to get what you want if you go ahead and pay for a membership, then a lot of the restrictions go away or are easier to remove. oh and by the way to give you incentive to buy or use points to remove the gold cap they keep track of what you have earned and give it back in a lump sum if you ever do remove the cap through tp points or through moving to a higher membership.
2. premium. means you have paid them actual money. once you spend ANYTHING on them you are premium. character slots goes from 2 per world to 3 or 4 (dont remember which). gold cap goes to 5 gold. carrying bags (inventory) goes to 5 auction house slots are unlocked free, and a couple of other things. special quest areas need to be unlocked still but as you have paid money (normally for turbine points , cheepest package it 500 for $7) you can unlock them faster.
3. vip. means you are paying thier monthly subscription to play.(12 dollars a month but they often go on sale for 9.99 like it is now and was for the hollidays, buy then and you lock in that rate) all quest areas are unlocked without paying tp points as are auction house, traits and other slots that normally cost tp points. you earn 500 tp points a month, you get accelerated experience, 5 character slots per world(up to two more are available if you unlock use the 500 you make each month for stuff like this) unlimited gold cap, etc. some things are still locked though 2 expansions mines of moria and siege of mirkwood need to be bought for money. buying them normall unlocks 2 character classes that can only be had in the main game if you use tp points, also buying them the right way (amazon or a regular store) often means that they come with one month free vip access. many people get the vip and then take it off after the 3 month minimum ( some cancel after 1 month) and they remain a 'premium' player with a lot of the vip perks.

as stated before im in the crikhollow server and play the following chars.
eorway, abliac, winil.
kinship is knights of the round table.

LOTRo.com is wher you go to download and see more details.

Gwain
League Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 am

interesting gwain...maybe i'll check it out. big problem for me is my gaming is done mostly in my spare time at work... and my machine is locked down so I can't download/install a game client here.

Maybe I'll give it a try at home down the road a bit Smile

Xoralundra
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Anumia Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Xoralundra wrote:interesting gwain...maybe i'll check it out. big problem for me is my gaming is done mostly in my spare time at work... and my machine is locked down so I can't download/install a game client here.

Maybe I'll give it a try at home down the road a bit Smile
Same [s]ecuse[/s] reasoning for how my life is.
I need a browser based game with no downloads to blay while at work Wink
Chuck Anumia
Chuck Anumia
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:11 pm

at one time i played a game called Legend: Legacy of Dragons (www.warofdragons.com). It was quite fun but was also quite time-consuming in some ways.

I quit playing when I started getting ENORMOUS quantities of russian-language spam in my spam folder (the game is hosted in Russia I believe). I don't take kindly to my email address getting into the hands of spammers. Absent that, though...it kept my attention for a time.

Last edited by Xoralundra on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected name of the game)

Xoralundra
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Anumia Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:47 pm

http://www.starpirates.net/register.php?referer=58220

Star Pirates has been going for over 2 1/2 years without a reset.
New people start all the time and old folks quit/ get board so there is always room for improvement.
I believe level 60 is the current limit (I got to level 11 in 3 days and level 17 in 4 while Viperdog got to level 26 in the same time)
Tagon's Toughs is a Good Fleet to join and the leaders are very helpful.
Cheers!
Chuck Anumia
Chuck Anumia
Chuck Anumia
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tripper Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 am

The new Imperion Beta is getting better, especially if you started a long time ago and left it alone, but built some mines and labs. I just went back while killing some time and it's gotten better. By leaving it alone you have resources and tech to do things and figure it out.

One thing I figured out is you don't have to play 24x7, and you can pull your defenses out, send your ships back to your 'home' galaxy, and at worst you get raided for resources. In the mean time everything in your home galaxy stockpiles, as do your population and tech from the whole universe. In other words, you can have a life!

Lots of things haven't been activated yet .... my location is "Looking for my Qi ..."
No leagues, no annexing, bombing is only going to work in the "end-game" galaxy, no Qi, and lots of people from all the other servers. Seems like this may be the only one going for now

I don't plan to ever be as active in any game to the extent I was in SP & Imperion .9 so I'll just fiddle with this one a bit. Spring was here but it's taking a break too now. It'll be back and I plan to enjoy it. New (to me) car next week, 35th HS reunion in May, lots of places to go and people to see!!! Of course I'll have a laptop w/ wi-fi...
Tripper
Tripper
G1G Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 am

trigger...what's the link to the beta? I think I opened an account...a long time ago but no longer have the link. i'll check it out.

Xoralundra
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Anumia Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Chuck Anumia
Chuck Anumia
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Viperdog Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 pm

the new Imperion open beta will start soon www.imperion.com it has a countdown timer to the start on Monday, 16 May.

If you really don't like it come join Chuck and I on starpirates, I've become addicted and it hasn't needed a reset (maybe never will). http://www.starpirates.net/register.php?referer=58247 is my refer link to it, if you come over send viperdog a message (hey once you have an alias why change).
Viperdog
Viperdog
Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm

will the "closed" beta remain active?

Xoralundra
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  mickey340 Mon May 16, 2011 6:42 am

Xoralundra wrote:will the "closed" beta remain active?

No , the closed beta will close as the open beta starts !
mickey340
mickey340
Professio Vinco
Professio Vinco

Back to top Go down

Post  mickey340 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 am

i now have a "Steam" account and i am playing Killing Floor FPS/ multiplayer / co-op (zombie shoot'em) starting to get the feel of the game now and quite enjoy it !

http://store.steampowered.com/
they have quite a lot of games going cheap and a few free ones as well !
mickey340
mickey340
Professio Vinco
Professio Vinco

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Thought Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 am

sounds interesting. I have the time right now for games...but the problem is that with in less than 1 month I wont have any time again. Any suggestions?
Deep Thought
Deep Thought
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Anumia Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Viperdog, Deathstalker, Bobcat Tepes and I are playing Star Pirates Smile
http://www.starpirates.net/register.php?referer=58220
Chuck Anumia
Chuck Anumia
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Anumia Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 pm

We are still there playing Smile
Chuck Anumia
Chuck Anumia
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Thought Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Sounds great...when I get some more time I think I might check it out.
Deep Thought
Deep Thought
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuck Anumia Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:50 am

W00T! I can still check in here after my work added a new web filter that blocks the gamer above but not these forums Very Happy
Chuck Anumia
Chuck Anumia
Galactic Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Timmtamm Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:02 pm

LOL, some of us are just addicted to coming here I guess.
Timmtamm
Timmtamm
G2G++ Wing Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  mickey340 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:36 am

Found another good free game on steam
NEW GAMES CONTACT POINT Dc10
mickey340
mickey340
Professio Vinco
Professio Vinco